Sunday 7 June 2015

Sunny Sunday.


There's nothing better than a sunny Sunday spent walking along the beach or exploring little towns & villages. Living in Cornwall I am lucky to have so many places like this to visit & I really should do it more often. Now that the weather is getting better (finally!) I hope to be spending my days off exploring & taking pictures alot more!
Today my Mum & Alf visited us so we decided to take a trip to Port Isaac which is a small picturesque fishing village in North Cornwall. It has become very well known over the past few years as it is where the popular TV series Doc Martin was filmed. I haven't watched it myself but visiting there today made me really interested to start watching it! Is it on Netflix? ;)
Unfortunately we failed & didn't end up taking any pictures whilst we were here & didn't even take a picture of our cream tea! What a failure! 

We then moved onto Polzeath to get some food in the Oyster Catcher which is becoming quite frequent lately! We decided to grab a table outside & make the most of the sunshine,trying to ignore the wind! ;) We all went for burgers as their burgers are just amazing! This time I went for the Halloumi burger as I have a slight obsession with it at the moment! 
After we had been fed & watered we took a walk down onto the beach & even had a paddle! It may be the first one this year actually! We then grabbed a lemonade in the Waterfront Cafe & headed back home where we chilled & then said goodbye to my Mum & Alf.

I am now sat typing this with a very red nose from the sun,about to put some jacket potatoes on for tea & relax with Jon watching the rest of Breaking Bad for the night.
A perfect Sunday in my eyes! :)  



How did you spend your Sunday?! :) 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Follow me on: Twitter / Bloglovin / Instagram / Pinterest / Tumblr / Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment