Monday 5 January 2015

Hello 2015!

Happy New Year to all my followers/readers! 
I know I'm a little late but better late than never right? :) 
I kicked off the year by watching an amazing firework display in Wadebridge which is when the polaroid above was taken. 

Alot changed in 2014 for me! I learnt to drive,got a car,moved to Cornwall,got a new job & am to start a new job on the 17th Jan,phew! 2015 is going to be another life changing year as me & my boyfriend are going to move into our own place together,how exciting! Because of this,I want to make sure I find time to blog alot more as i'd love to document everything! So keep your eyes out for a few home hauls etc! ;)

I have just started using my Tumblr again & getting back into Pinterest so go check them out,I'll leave the links below. 

Let me know one good thing that happened to you in 2014 & one thing you're looking forward to in 2015! :) 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Follow me on: Twitter / Bloglovin / Instagram / Pinterest / Tumblr


No comments:

Post a Comment