Wednesday 19 November 2014

ATT PYNTA Wishlist.

ATT PYNTA

"Contemporary,affordable homeware & interior inspiration brought to you by a Swede & a Brit living in London" 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

 I have only just come across these guys after they followed me on Twitter a few days ago,I fell in love with some of the products they sell & just had to check out their website which was launched today! 

 Not only do they offer great homeware at affordable prices but they also give 
awesome inspiration if you click on their explore page or visit their blog AttSamla.
 I am saving & planning to move out next year,around March/April time,it just can't come quick enough after visiting this site! I want it all! 
Here are some of my favorite's which I am hoping to definitely purchase in the New Year!  

 Key Hook's - £12
 This would be perfect for me & my boyfriend as we're always scrambling around looking for our keys as we're about to head out the door,it would look lovely in the hallway & you can add a few other things to it to add your own touch. 


Brass & Glass Frame - £20
 These are possibly my favourite things on the website,as a person who takes alot of polaroids with my instax mini I have been looking for a way to display them for a while & this is the best way i've seen. I can't wait to purchase some of these to finally get my polaroids out of my scrapbook & onto the wall for everyone to admire :) They are also a fantastic way to display other precious keepsakes. I think they will look great all grouped together in different sizes. 

 Ceramic & Glass Tealight Holder - £18
As someone who loves this colour & always has candles burning,this is the perfect tealight holder ever. I dont want this, i need this! 

Follow Att Pynta over on: Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter |


Have you visited the website yet? What are your favorites & have you purchased anything?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  
Follow me on: Twitter / Bloglovin / Instagram / Pinterest /

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment