Wednesday 12 November 2014

| November Wishlist |

Image and video hosting by TinyPic





Bit of a random wishlist this month with only one piece of clothing!! Im into reading my books again this month,hence the two book wishes! Also the Lily Flame christmas candle's all smell amazing. The McBusted album had to make an appearance on my wishlist even though I have already pre-ordered it,I want it now god dammit! The northern lights bath bomb i actually purchased in October but loved it so much that I want to buy it again!

Any one else going to be purchasing Zoe's book? Have you read any of Giovanna's books before,you definitely should if you haven't! 
Oh & who is excited as me for the new McBusted album?! 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

  
Follow me on: Twitter / Bloglovin / Instagram / Pinterest /














No comments:

Post a Comment