Friday 5 September 2014

| August Favourites |


Aloha! 
This is my first favourites post I have done & I would love to try & keep this up every month! 
Above is a picture of all the things I have been loving (and one not so much) during the month of August! 


Okay,so I thought I would write about this one first as its been a bit of a disappointment really! Why have I put in into my August favourites then you ask? Well just because it has been the book that has come everywhere with me this month. I just feel that I haven't been able to get into it properly & have found myself just reading it because I want to finish it & find out the 'surprise ending' that I have heard people talk about! I may do a little review on this once I have finished it! 
Have any of you read this book & also been disappointed? 

These two just had to go into my August favourites along with the heat activated treatment which I forgot to photograph,woops! Having naturally curly hair I am always on the look out for hair products that will make my hair smooth & straight after I have straightened it,especially in the summer months when its just too hot to have a mass of curly hair! These definitely did the trick & I would recommend to anyone who wants smooth,straight hair. I have sadly nearly ran out now but with Autumn & Winter coming up I think I will wait till the weather gets warmer again to repurchase! Im going to embrace the curly hair! The full review I did on this can be found here.

 This nail varnish has been my favourite since I bought it last year,it is honestly the loveliest colour I have ever bought & it doesnt chip for ages. I always get so many compliments on my nails when I wear this colour too! The Barry M Gelly varnishes are definitely worth buying & I cannot wait to get my hands on some of the new Autumn/Winter colours!


I recieved this as a christmas present last christmas & it came with few other little samples which I havent used. Although it is quite small I am only just running out of it & I have used it almost everyday so it is well worth the money to buy the bigger pot! You only need a few little dabs under the eye and then blend it in,I feel I now depend on this to get rid of my dark circles everyday!

If you read my blog regularly you would've seen my post on Gossip Girl & me finishing it this month! If you haven't read it,it can be found here. I know I am reaally behind with the times but I always watch series' once they have finished as I like to watch them in my own time as I am quite a busy person & end up miss them being aired. I am now on to watching Breaking Bad!

You can buy the things featured in this blog post by clicking the links below.

Lone Wolf By Jodi Picoult - Amazon
Tresemme 7 Day Smooth System - Boots
Barry M Blueberry Gelly Varnish - Barry M
Benefit Erase Paste No:2 - Boots
Gossip Girl Complete Box Set - Amazon

What do you have on your August Wishlist and what are your thoughts on these products?! 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment