Sunday 10 August 2014

Magazine Freebie's // August.

This month I decided I would pick up a few magazine's & review the freebies that they were giving away. Buying magazine's is something that I haven't done in quite a while so I have found it quite a treat for myself. It's the little things in life ;) I decided to post this near the end of the month so that I have chance to properly use the products & give my honest opinion's!  Im aware that I have put August this is because of the way magazines are done a month in advance :) I haven't lost track of the months just yet ;) 

Glamour Magazine: 
Freebie - Clinque Chubby Stick - 07 Super Strawberry. Worth £17.

Glamour offered the choice of 3 different Clinque products:
(click the links to buy online) 

  Normally I would've gone for either the mascara or moisturizer as I am not someone who wears lipstick,but seeing as it was free what was there to lose if I didn't like it?! After all,I had heard such good things about it!  
It is packed with shea butter,mango seed butter & jojoba seed oil & helps to protect lips. All 18 different shades can be layered to create the blend you want. The thing I liked most about this product is that the crayon like barrels make the colour easy to apply,no mirror is needed,so you can apply on the go! It's also not very bright which I prefer & it just gave a lovely pink tint to my lips. I will definitely use up the freebie but don't know if I will buy it as i'm not really one for lipsticks & have millions of lip balms lying around the place! 


Elle Magazine: 
Freebies - Malin + Goetz Skincare Travel Pack. Worth £10.


As someone who normally gets in from work at 11:30pm at the earliest,I don't really have a skincare routine,I take my make-up off with wipes & apply some Benefit Total Moisture Cream then collapse into bed. I have recently wanted to have some sort of skin care routine so when I saw this giveaway in Elle Magazine I decided to pick it up. It grabbed my attention because I had never heard of Malin + Goetz & i'm always up for trying out new things. 
Check out their website here: 
 

So,for the past few night's I have been giving these a try and I have definitely felt a different to my skin! It just feels alot more cleansed,fresh & smooth! I've noticed a difference when putting on my makeup too! I may possibly go back to these at some point! :) 

 The full size products can be found here:


Did you pick up any of these freebies? What did you think? 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic




No comments:

Post a Comment