Monday 15 June 2015

Picture Wall Inspiration

I have Pinterest to blame for my new love of picture walls! If i could,I would have every wall plastered in photographs of family,friends & good times along with the occasional quote & wall decor. I have started gathering frames,pictures & quotes but it may take some time before I am ready to hang them on my wall. So here are a few of the pretty pictures I have been pinning to my "photo wall inspo" board :) 
I have found alot of websites offering free artwork too which i shall link below the appropiate images as I have found this very handy in building up my picture collection & there is always something for everyone! I find that alot of things can also be created yourself if you have the time & patience to do it! That way it also makes it more personal.

Free printables of the Arrows,Pineapple can be found here along with some tips & tricks!


I love the idea of these picture frame shelves! I believe Ikea sell them along with many other homeware shops!

 Another load of free printables are available here!


I hope this post gave you some inspiration if you're looking to create your own photo wall! I think they just add a unique feel to your home. I'd love to see some of your walls and please feel free to share some things you have found to help make yours :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Follow me on: Twitter / Bloglovin / Instagram / Pinterest / Tumblr / Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment