Saturday 23 August 2014

Charity Shop Haul!

Im one of those people who always envy my friends that go into a Charity shop & manage to pick up such nice clothes at such good prices. Whenever I go browsing around charity shops I can never find anything & just end up coming out with an armful of books! 
My boyfriends mum volunteers at her local charity shop where her friend works so she also ends up coming home with loads of bargains from top name clothing stores etc. 
I decided to go along with her one day as she manages to see the clothes before they go out on sale which I thought was the perfect way for me to be able to have a good look without missing out by getting there too late. 
One woman had brought in a bag full of clothes which I literally could of taken the lot,she had my ideal wardrobe! I brought home a bag full of stuff,as did my boyfriends mum & we tried them all on. In the end I just ended up with these 3 dresses which came to £8 altogether!


It wasn't until a few days later that I actually realised that all these dresses are from the Tesco Florence & Fred range! Why do I never spot these lovely dresses when they are on sale?! Not that I am complaining as I got them for about £2.50 each! They are all in such lovely condition too! 

I wasn't going to have both stripey dresses but they are both so different,the first one being more of a going out one which I can team with a pair of heels & the other one being more casual & loose fitting so that it is comfortable to wear on hot summer days,I want to purchase a yellow belt for this one as I think this will really make the outfit stand out more & add a bit more colour.

I already have a black dress like this but we all know a girl can never have too many black dresses,they are all different right?! ;) 
I love the lace detail on the top of this dress & love that it came with the belt too, I need an occasion to wear this now! 

Do any of you enjoy Charity shopping? If so,what has been your favorite/biggest bargains?! 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment