Saturday 12 July 2014

Give Me Iron!!

Hi Guys!

So,today I had a few errands to do which I had to literally drag myself out of bed to do! I needed to transfer money to my friends bank account for our spa break we planned last night!! A post will be up about that when we've come back!! Anyway,I had loads of trouble doing it online,which I thought would be quick & easy but I ended up having to take a trip to my bank,on a saturday which is always the worst! Luckily I have a bank outside of the city centre so I didn't have to experience the hustle & bustle of Plymouth city centre on a saturday! I avoid town at the best of times! 

After finally sorting my banking problems out I did a slight detour to Boot's,oops! I have an excuse though,I needed some iron tablets as im anemic but am far to lazy & busy to book an appointment to the doctors to get more iron tablets. I decided to buy some that I have used before & got on with them well. These are the Boot's own Multivitamins with iron,which i feel is better than just iron tablets anyway as they contain more essential nutrients. They actually contain 14 essential nutrients! I'm hoping they help a little until i can find time to get a doctors appointment! 


I also picked up some more cotton wool pads as i ran out today and the new Boot's July/August magazine! See,it was all things i needed therefore i dont feel as bad spending the money! ;)
 I got given a No7 voucher which, up until a few months ago i always used to just throw away because you'll know,if you shop at boots,how often they give these to you! It wasn't until a lovely lady at the checkout told me that i can actually grab a bargain with the No7 skin wipes! They are normally £7 but with the £5 off skincare products they are an awesome £2! So next time you go into Boot's & get given a No7 voucher,pick these up! :) 

 Shopping list:
Click the links below if you're wanting to buy any of these products.

Do any of you suffer from anemia?! If so,which products do you feel help you?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment