Saturday 19 July 2014

Bristol Spa Break



Last year myself & my two best friends decided to do something a bit different & have a girly spa break. We enjoyed ourselves so much that we decided to make it a yearly tradition. We all had the same time off this week,which never happens so booked a last minute over night spa break in Bristol.

We stayed at the Mercure Holland House which is where we stayed last time,we wanted to head somewhere different but this hotel offered the best deal for us & they accommodate for 3 people which we have noticed is a struggle to get! Most places only accommodate for 2!

Our overnight stay cost us £89.50 which included full use of all the hotel's facilities like the pool & gym etc. A 3 course dinner,breakfast & a spa treatment. We also got 20% off any further treatments we wanted! The deal can be found here on the Spa & Hotel Break website along with lot's of other deals to suit you!

Our first day consisted of some well needed retail therapy in Bristol's Cabot Circus (post to come soon!), a refreshing dip in the pool,lot's of wine & a lush 3 course dinner before heading out to a cocktail bar named Turtle Bay, they also do amazing food which I want to try next time i head to Bristol! We then moved on to another bar,where we did some dancing & watched the thunder & lightening before collapsing into bed!


The next day we woke up all feeling a bit fragile & headed down to the breakfast buffet before going into the spa for our back,neck & shoulder massage. This is a perfect cure for a hangover! I got to relax in the relaxation room whilst the other two had their massages,i may of even had a little nap! I then had my massage which was a miracle worker! After that me & Natalie had our 'Tidy Toe's' treatment which was definitely needed after walking around in heels the night before. I obviously chose a lovely shiny blue colour for my toe nails! 
We then tried to do a bit more shopping but got to hungry & tired so stopped for food in Cabot's Circus where I also bought a Raspberry Detox smoothie. I need to invest in a blender as my obsession with smoothies is so bad at the mo! After we had been fed & watered we set off on our 2 hour drive back to Plymouth! 
We have now decided we would like to organize another spa break in the winter which I am very much looking forward too! 


Do you guys recommend any hotels that accommodate for 3 people?!
Or any other spa's you go to? I'd love to go somewhere different next time! :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment