Tuesday 19 August 2014

Trying to have a clothes clear out! // EBAY.


Yesterday I began "trying" to have a wardrobe clearout! I am moving down to my boyfriends soon & have realised I have waaay more clothes than I need & I just keep on buying new ones. So instead of banning myself from a new dress every now & again I have decided to put a few of my clothes onto Ebay.
Although I knew I have more than I needed it proved to be difficult to find something I dont regularly wear or need! So far I have added 4 items,poor I know! :')
The picture above shows what I have added,I think the only thing i have had good wear out of is the Soul Cal check shirt but it is still in very good condition & it has such lovely colours! 
The Vero Moda skater dress was actually bought on Asos just a few months ago & I havent yet worn it! Tags have been taken off & tried it on but then it was placed into my wardrobe & forgotten so it needs a good home!

The link to my Ebay, if any of you are interested in bidding on any of these is..

Keep your eyes peeled for new stuff too as I will try to have another sort out!

Are any of you selling on Ebay? I'd love to have a look at some of your stuff,leave your links!
If you have any questions on any of the clothes I am selling please ask in the comments! :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 


No comments:

Post a Comment